Monday, February 12, 2007

Too happy!

How awesome were those Grammys?! I was so hapy for the Dixie Chicks I cried. Really. Real tears, tissues, runny nose and everything.

Whoo hoo! 2 more pounds gone since Friday! I was so frustrated when I weighed myself after all the work I did last week and the scale didn't move. I blamed it on my Super Bowl gluttony and making so much of my favorite snack at work that there were leftovers all week. Truth is I was not that bad, and the work just had not caught up with me yet.

I missed the treadmill today as I spent my afternoon in the classroom, so it was the bike for me when I got home. Have I told you I hate that bike? Well, I do. But I discovered a new way to kill my thighs--it's all in the placement of the feet. Ouch!

Off to make dinner and swoon over Jack for the next two hours.
gah, what a great day!

2 comments:

Southern Girl said...

Congratulations on your two pound loss! I lost one pound last week and was glad for even that much. ;)

Too Much said...

Thanks--success is highly motivating!
Good luck to you!