Saturday, February 03, 2007

Too bad :(

I have to get back on the bike. Ding dang it, I hate that bike. Pedaling or elliptical, I hate it. Bor.ing. Repetitive. Tedious. And it usually makes my butt hurt. Not like the yoga that I have come to love, that makes me hurt in a good way and I feel so good afterwards that I scrub the kitchen floor. I thought I was doing so well, doing the right thing, and I was starting to see results – 4 pounds lost in 3 weeks! – but I was told to do more aerobics and less strength. Yea, yea, makes sense. But I love my yoga! And I hate that bike. But I am a good little patient, so off to the dungeon I go. Thank goodness for TiVo…

2 comments:

JamTrac said...

You go, girl!

Blackjack Tournaments said...

You have hit the mark. It is excellent thought. I support you.