Sunday, February 25, 2007

Too cool!

One more pound down since Monday! I am completely surprised about that, since I had such a bad stressful week and was so lazy on my 4 days off. So a total of 7 pounds lost and 1.5 inches off my waist in 6 weeks--about what I hoped for. I have a goal of 10 pounds lost by March 23, and not only do I think that is very doable, but I think I can even kick it up a notch. I am going to an event out of town at the end of March and I would love to lose 10 pounds before that. Plus it's getting to be spring here, so I am always more active when the weather is nice.

Someone recommended a new site this morning


It is a lot like the Weight Watchers Online site except it keeps track of the nutrition values, not points (hatesss Points). And it's free. I really like it since it has almost everything you eat already in there, and if not you can add an item once and then it is always there.

Today I have to clean the kitchen, finish putting my recipe file back together and fold 7 baskets of laundry from last week. And plan a presentation for Wednesday, fill out a job application, answer 4 work e-mails, enter 19 grant orders and format a mass mailing. Vacations really throw me of my regular routine! But first I am going to walk 4 miles on the treadmill and watch UK stomp on Vandy!

Oh yeah, and I'm crossing everything I have for Jennifer Hudson on tonight's Oscar's!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay, I love that site too! I've found so many real foods in there. I eat lots of uh, not mainstream brands, so it's good to be able to find them in DailyPlate. I guess I might have to un-hibernate my blog... Bring on the sunny days. Hee. ;)

I love your "too"=themed blog titles.

Anonymous said...

p.s. Your first two favorite books? Mine too! w00T!