Monday, February 05, 2007

Too excited!!

So I went to a new doctor on Thursday, and we now have a plan! Not just hoping and trying and wishing, but steps and methods and a timeline for getting pregnant. Whoo hoo! It’s just what I was wanting, what we were wanting: low cost, easy to implement, non-invasive and effective. I have heard these things worked for a lot of people, and didn’t doubt it, but it was so good to hear it from a professional. I was amazed that before she even did any exams or tests we sat and talked in her office, listening to me give full answers and letting me ask questions of my own. It’s a good thing, cause I wouldn’t have liked her nearly as much after the exam – that was painful!

And of course it will work by the summer, because that is when I am supposed to start a new job and hit the road to see Clay.

Y’all can thank me when tickets go on sale…

No comments: