Friday, February 09, 2007

Too young...

to be home on a Friday night, typing on the computer. Tonight I cleaned out and organized my cookbooks. Tomorrow I am sorting our tax info. Yesterday I updated our emergency numbers and address books.
I am so old. And so boring.

But as long as I am taking inventory, here is what else I did this week:
Monday: stationary bike for 55 minutes, yoga for 30 minutes
Tuesday: yoga for 30 minutes, weights for 10 minutes
Wednesday: treadmill for 55 minutes, yoga for 1 hour, weights for 10 minutes
Thursday: treadmill for 30 minutes, balance ball for 30 minutes, yoga for 30 minutes
Friday: balance ball for 30 minutes, stationary bike for 45 minutes, weights for 10 minutes

And ding dang it--the scale didn't move! I feel great, I am sleeping better than ever and have tons of energy during the day, but wow, that is frustrating. grrrrr! Next week I better have lost twice as much...

On a much happier note, I got some most excellent test results back today. One that I didn't even know was being run. That's how all doctor's should do it--take what they need, don't tell you about it, run the test and then let you know you're OK. That way you don't have time to worry about it. Woo wee...that would have been tough if I had been thinking about it all week!

No comments: