Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Too long

...at the store! Between yesterday and today, I have spent more time at the grocery store than I ever dreamed was possible. Four hours to read labels, count portions, compare prices, debate nutrition...enough to drive me crazy. And did ya know good for you food is waaaay more expensive? I could have gotten 3 boxes of Crunchy Sugary Floaties for the price I paid for my one small box of Kashi Go Lean Crunch, and we spent almost $8.00 on grapes, instead of a $2.00 bag of chips. But now we have lots of good food, stuff even my husband will eat, and I got to hear Clay singing over the loudspeaker. Yeah, I stopped in the middle of the aisle to listen.

What. The store was loud.

Don't tell me you have never done that.

While I was there, I stocked up on my new favorite thing:



Suave Radiant Brunette Shampoo

I have tried them all: Bed Head, Pantene, John Freida, Tresemme and yeah, they got my hair clean but this one actually does what it says. Every morning it looks like I have just left the salon: shiny, deep, layered color, and so soft. Smells good too!




And finally, one more pound down! WHOO HOO!
ahem...I was hoping for more as much as I worked last week, but at least it was a loss.

2 comments:

Twiggy said...

hmm..nice...wish i could give it a try..too bad they dont have that brand here

Southern Girl said...

Yay for losing another pound!

I know what you mean about how how much cheaper it is to eat badly. Downright discouraging when it comes time to buy healthy food. :-/