Sunday, May 25, 2008

Too much fun!

So close now, and to keep me going at work the predictions have started. Family has their own ideas too, so wanna play along?

Some background in case it makes guessing easier: this is our first baby, due date is technically June 9, but early on was June 4, June 7 and as of right now I am measuring about a week ahead on the ultrasound. Baby was predicted at 6 pounds 13 ounces, give or take 1/2 pound either way at the 5.16.08 ultrasound. C and I were both 8 pound + babies.

Co-worker #1 said May 23. Nope :)
Co-worker #2 says Tuesday.
Co-worker #3 says June 3 or 21.
C's mom says this week.
On Thursday my dad said 9 more days.
C says 39 weeks, 9 pounds with a huge head. Thanks honey. ;)
I say June 7, middle of the night and yeah, a big baby. If I get to pick though, I want to hold out until June 16.

Comment with date, weight and anything else you wanna guess. Winner gets...I dunno, maybe the first babysitting job? ;)

5 comments:

Christy said...

I'll play this game....7lb.7oz.,19 1/2 in long,baby girl.She will be born on June 2nd!Why June 2nd,because that is Kelsey's birthday! :)
Can't wait to meet HER !!!

Anonymous said...

I think our baby boy will be born on June 4th, which as you know is your Dad's B-day, at 4:30 am. I'm sorry Stacey but I think he will have a Bradley head so get ready!!!!!!!!
I would be more than happy to win so I could babysit him after the new wears off:)

Anonymous said...

its a boy 8lb.12 oz. 20 iches long.i say june 3rd. hope it don't have head like billy for your sakes.

JamTrac said...

I'm gonna guess June 8, 8lbs even. Girl. I live a bit too far to babysit though!

Anonymous said...

How about June 7, 2008, 9 lbs. 10 oz? Get it? 6.7.8.9.10! (love, sugr)