Friday, March 02, 2007

Too excited! Too wonderful! TOO MUCH!!

I was coming here to update my crazy busy week and a big decision I made but whatever...LOOK!

03/02/07 : Tour News Alert!
Clay Aiken summer 2007 touring plans are close to being confirmed with dates that start in July all across the U.S. Keep your eyes peeled to clayonline.com for show announcements in the coming days, along with on sale and fan club presale information. Get your oil changed, and calculate those frequent flier miles...the summer tour will be here before you know it!


Whoo hoo! I am so ready for a full tour of all his songs, not just Christmas. And to hear him talk. And to see him smile. And waste all my money on the road.

Of course I will probably be starting a new full time job in July. One that I asked for, begged for, and was created just for me. Think the kids can feed themselves for a couple of months?

This was my favorite thing about his last summer tour: spending the night on the sidewalk with all friends, running across that huge field and then my mouth hanging open as I heard him sing "Back for More" the very first time. (One of umm, several, ahem more times in the next 36 days.)


"Back for More" did not make the album and he looks a bit different now, but that song and him on stage still blows me away every time!

2 comments:

Jannet said...

I came across your blog quite accidently by Techorati-ing mine. See, it works!.. and so we have a connection! Enjoyed it much and it was SO great to see that vid again! Thanks for sharing it.

I also really like the way you write.

Too Much said...

Thanks Chardonnay!

I love that song and hope it wasn't the last we heard of it.

See ya on the road!