Sunday, May 28, 2006

It's been a crazy couple of weeks around here, from visiting family out of town, my job's fiscal year end, the school's closing program, and general spring madness. Oh yeah, and plenty of couch potato time. :::sob::: Jack is gone, for a whole year, and who knows where they are taking him! But did you 24 freaks see this:

"Want to catch up on Season 5?
FOX will air the entire season, 2 hours at a time.
Fridays 8/7c starting June 16th"

Whoo hoo! Even though I have seen all of this season and have it download on my laptop, that is just too much pretty to pass up on my TV. Guess our summer date night will have to move to Saturday...

And because of being out of town, I didn't see the 2-night finale of "Grey's Anatomy." And still haven't seen it--iTunes doesn't have it and it doesn't stream on ABC.com. What's up with that? Yeah, yeah, I know there are other ways to download it, but good grief that is a lot of crap to go through for 3 hours one time. And like I want all that spam coming my way.

And who else had a Clay hangover Thursday morning? How cool was this guy Wednesday night? Wanna see a repeat of what is absolutely the best TV moment of the year, scoot over to the Clay Blog.

My favorite reaction is from Ace and TJ, DJs at 98.1 out of Charlotte, North Carolina. You NEED to hear this!

And after listening to Ace and TJ, watch this metamorphasis of Clay from AI2 to this week...nice, very, very nice.

Technorati tags: , , ,

1 comment:

Idle-wandering said...

Clay hangover Thursday?? I still have one on Sunday. And I'm loving every minute of it!!