Thursday, May 11, 2006

eww eww eww! Why did I even ask?

I was liking this Random Question thing, so I passed some on to others.

From: xxxxxx
Date: 2006/05/11 Thu AM 12:13:31 EDT
To: yyyyyy
Subject: Random Question

From my blog:

"You're trapped in a well with a goat and a slinky. Describe how you
will escape."

On May 11, 2006, at 3:35 PM, yyyyyy wrote:

That's easy! You use the slinky to disembowel, and decapitate the goat. Take the goat's intestines
and tie them to the goats horns. Use the goats intestines and horns as a grappling hook. Toss the
grappling hook up to the top of the well and climb out.



I think I'll stop now.

2 comments:

Rose said...

Okay, I'm just trying to figure out how to disembowl and decapitate a goat with a slinky. I don't think you can. Hmmm.

Ewww.

Too Much said...

myclaystation, that would be my husband, funny guy that he is... @@