Friday, February 08, 2008

Too...redneck?

Just call me Britney.


Yesterday was very long day, not bad, just a lot to do.  C. had to stay late at work, then we went straight to a baby class across the river.  I was very sure to eat several times in the afternoon, so much that C. teased me about leaving a bag of Cheetos in the staff room.  Not mine, but now I had Cheetos on the brain.  So when we got to the class, I checked out the vending machines, but no Cheetos.  I had water with me but by the time we got out of class 2 hours later, I was starving.  We had planned a quick run to Sam's and I got some chicken salad at the Wal-Mart next door for dinner, since it was already 8 PM and I was not making anything when I got home.  And there in the line, the Cheetos were staring at me.  Somehow they jumped in my bag.  While waiting for C. to finish, I opened them up, right in the Wal-Mart lobby.  Did I mention my feet are bigger so I am leaving the laces loose?  So there I am pregnant, almost barefoot, scarfing Cheetos in front of a Wal-Mart.  I don't even like Cheetos that much, and tossed half the bag on the way home, and now I have heartburn.  

At least my thong wasn't showing...

No comments: