Saturday, December 01, 2007

Too gross.

I hate green beans. As I sit here tonight, restless and agitated, I kept scratching something on my arm, thinking it is a bug bite or a scratch. It's on the back of my arm, so it's not like I can really see with some contortions, so I am trying to ignore it. Then I go to the bathroom and look in the mirror. It's greenish, looks like a very bad mole--what in the world?! I get out a washcloth, thinking it is paint from school, although I wasn't around during art today, but who knows. I rub and it comes off on the cloth. It is a piece of green bean. We had green beans for lunch today. I hate green beans. I cursed those little seeds all during clean up this afternoon, how they stick to everything and get in every crevice, and now they have followed me home?! Ewww. And how it got on my arm is freaky--I guess when I ate with the kids today someone touched me. Ewwww again.

Maybe I don't want a kid after all. They tend to like green beans and have sticky hands. Maybe I will just have to teach them to like forks and spoons at an early age...

I promise every blog will not be about food. Or kids. Or gross stuff. But I just had to make you as grossed out as I am.

No comments: